Wavlink ac600 setup
Wavlink AC600 Setup is an outdoor Wavlink wifi range extender with two bands. It is equipped with a high-power amplifier to eliminate your location’s dead zone.
The Wavlink AC600 has a maximum speed of 600mbps. Wavlink AC600 has the unique capability of repeating and expanding its range over a very long distance.
This allows for the use of an access point, a repeater, and a router. This article will walk you through the process of configuring your AC600 extender.
- Improved power supply.
- Username and password for Wavlink
- A smart device with a browser that supports it.
- Setup instructions for the Wavlink AC600 extender.
- Unbox and organize your gadget.
Connect your AC600 to a power outlet.
- Take out any smart gadget.
- Link your gadget to the internet.
- Choose any browser.
- Type 192.168.10.1
- Then input your name and admin password.
Then, to setup Wavlink AC600 extender, follow the on-screen instructions. If you have successfully connected your extender to the router but still do not have internet connection, you may need to upgrade the Wavlink AC600 firmware.
How to Update the Firmware?
Updates to your Wavlink AC600 Firmware often include functionality, enhancement, and bug fixes for your AC600 extender. Follow the instructions below to upgrade the firmware on your Wavlink AC600.
- Navigate to the web browser.
- Enter wifi.wavlink.com in the URL field.
- Fill up the blanks with your default password.
- Click the login button.
- After that, install the most recent Wavlink AC600 firmware.
- When it’s finished, press the setup button.
Your extender will reboot once you update the firmware. If you are unsure how to upgrade the Wavlink AC600 setup firmware, please contact our expert staff for assistance or difficulties with your AC600 extender. In the next article, we will go through how to setup your Wavlink AC600 using WPS.
How can I reactivate my Wavlink AC600 extender?
To reset your AC600, you need go through the following steps:
- First, turn on any smart gadget.
- Cable should be used to connect your device and router.
- Look for the reset button on the back of the AC600.
- To reset your router, press and hold the reset button.
- Put a sharp pin through the reset button.
- Keep it there for 8-10 seconds.
- Check that your AC600’s LED status is flashing.
How can I configure a AC600 extender using a web browser?
- You may utilize wifi.wavlink.com to configure your Wavlink AC600 extender.
- To begin, open your web browser on your PC.
- Then, in your browser’s address bar, type wifi.wavlink.com 192.168.2.1.
- To view your router’s dashboard, you must first log in using your login and password.
- Select the advanced option from the drop-down box on the router’s login screen.
- A router information tab will appear on your screen, from which you must pick the factory default configuration reset option.
The reset of your router has now been finished successfully.
How can I access the Wavlink AC600 extender?
Follow the steps below to log in to your Wavlink AC600 extender:
- Check to see whether the Wavlink router is operational. To see the configuration page, you must first connect to the Wavlink router’s network. As a consequence, use an Ethernet or WiFi connection to connect to the network.
- You may connect over Ethernet if you don’t know the username and password for your Wavlink router’s wireless network. There will be no need for a password.
- Then, on your PC, open a web browser and go to the address bar. To access the web interface of your Wavlink router, enter the address 192.168.10.1 and hit enter on your keyboard.
- You will then be prompted to enter your login information. Enter your Username and Password in the corresponding areas, then click the ‘Sign in’ button.