Wavlink WN579X3 Aerial WiFi Extender Setup
Live Chat with our experts & get real-time answers to all your queries.
Call us to discuss your Wavlink issues with our experts and get the solution.
Wavlink Aerial x setup requires you to go to the web page of the setup portal. Further, you have to perform some configuration steps. However, it is not a complex process. The users need some basic things in advance to configure this gadget.
Let’s jump to the setup process.
Few Requirements For Wavlink Aerial X Setup
You should be aware of the prerequisites before beginning the installation process. The items listed below are those you will need for design:
How Can You Wavlink Aerial X Setup WiFi Extender?
You can set up your Wavlink WN579X3 WiFi extender via the WPS method or a manual method.
Let us show you how:
With WPS Method
With Manual Method
Login Page Of Wavlink Aerial X Setup
Relocate Your Extender
Note: If the LED light glows solid red, it means your WiFI signal is not good. Now, you need to relocate it close to the router to get better WiFi signals.
Let’s dig a little deeper.
If you are facing an internet issue after the setup process, then you must upgrade the firmware version of your WiFi extender.
Some Technical Features
Benefits Of Wavlink WiFi Extender
The WiFi coverage area increases to at least 1000 square feet. It has four high-gain antennas and a high-power amplifier. You receive a strong WiFi signal, increase network coverage, and dead zone coverage. High-performance and wall-to-wall WiFi connectivity are offered.
More than that, the extender’s built-in high-power amplifier improves the ability of signal receiving and dispatching. With up to 5x transmission power you can enjoy a strong signal in boosted coverage. It keeps your device connected to the router at all times.
Furthermore, it has high power and more stable WiFi. Amplifiers improve the output to ensure that the WiFi signal is strong. With the help of this, you can enjoy smooth WiFi in every room.
Wavlink extenders have high-gain adjustable antennas and four high-gain antennas increase the range of a signal. It is faster than the sending ability of the range extender. It has reliable connections over long distances.
Beamforming technology improves the coverage area of bandwidth closer to your device as you move around in your home. Then, it makes your connection more stable and efficient.
Moreover, it is compatible with any router. Just press the WPS button and install them instantly.
The intelligent signal indicator helps you to get the best location for the placement of an extender.
Wavlink WiFi extender has a beautiful design with full purpose. With a design of wall plug and blinking blue light is just free to be a decorative complement to your house and office. Above all, the Wavlink extender setup is easy and simple to execute.
Common Wavlink Extender Setups
Some Issues You Might Face
If you are facing any issues then please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
Why does the login page not appear after entering wifi.wavlink.com?
- Must be sure that your PC is set to get the IP address automatically. Must be sure that the PC must be properly connected to the extender. Lastly, reboot your Wavlink WiFi extender and try it again.
How to restore your device to do the factory default setting?
- Just only push and hold the reset button for just 6 to 8 seconds.
How can you pick two modes?
- Pick the mode which is suitable for you. After that access point mode switches the wired network connection to a wireless network connection. Now, extender mode increases the range of your network.
Where can you find the Wavlink WN579X3 WiFi Extender firmware version?
- First, connect your computer and device with the help of an ethernet cable. Then write Ap.setup on the browser. After this, the latest software version you can see on your screen after clicking on setup.
Why does your Wavlink not connect to WiFi?
- Sometimes the WiFi security mode of the Wavlink device does not fit with your WiFi device. Then you may also require to remove the WiFi security. This may be true for old devices and windows vista computers.Note: You must be sure that your WiFi with access control once the WiFi security mode is removed.
Does this device come under guarantee?
- USB-IF is well-certified with complete protection.
How can you find out the password of Wavlink WiFi?
- The admin is the default username for your Wavlink WiFi router. After that, fill in your username and password, click on the enter button, and after this, you can see the control panel of your router.